Saturday, September 21, 2013

Eureka songs on Stars and Sun


Grace and Rachel


I'm sorry girls, but for some crazy reason the one that I recorded at the star party will not upload.  I put it on Google Plus shared just with my Layton Vanguard circle.  If either of you want to share it with others, then ask your parents!  :)



Hannah



Megan and Cassia:  I'm so sorry that my brain didn't think to record when you guys were performing!  I need an encore so I can add it here!  :)


Encore! Encore!  Thanks Megan and Cassia for performing it again so we could have it!
Hope you all enjoy!  I loved these songs, they were so creative.  Next time though, I'm getting a front row seat so we can see your faces!  Way to go all of you!  


3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those were so creative. Hannah! Playing the cup as percussion while you sing a memorized song with all of those facts! That was astounding. I love seeing you share your knowledge in your unique ways. So cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, Rachel, and Hannah, I'm impressed with your musical creativity! I love you guys! RaNae, thanks for taking videos and posting them so we can all enjoy watching these inspirements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Great job girls! I was surprised there were so many songs!

    ReplyDelete